Acoustica MP3 CD Burner
Acoustica MP3 CD Burner is intuitive music burning software! Not only will it burn your music in the order you want it, but it will let you edit each song to get rid of silence, extra long applauses or fade in and out incomplete songs! Boost or EQ each song individually so that you don't have to constantly adjust the volume dial on your stereo! Burn all the major types of audio files, including MP3, OGG, WMA and WAV. Rip your CDs to make your own MP3, OGG, WMA or WAVs! Squeeze 200 songs on a CD or 1000 songs on a DVD! This software was designed to be easy to use to get the job done!
The interface was designed to make your job as easy and fun as possible. Mix and match music you downloaded or from your personal music library and make your own CDs!
All products from this developer:
- Smart burning! Instead of just blindly burning incomplete songs that end in the middle, it fades them out! It actually fixes your songs and makes them sound good! It takes low volume songs and adjusts them with special "Boost" and normalization! In addition, you can EQ each song differently and have it burned that way! Power and flexibility. That's what makes this burner different than all the rest!
- Mix Your Music! When you burn a CD, why not make it unique. The modern day mix tape has now been replaced by a mix CD. In addition to mixing songs from different albums and artists, you can actually make the songs fade into each other for one long continuous groove!
- Trim Your Songs! Cut out unwanted silence, extra long applauses or DJ commentary. Fit more audio on a CD and make it sound right! Automatically removes silence!
- Burn MP3 CDs! Fit 200 songs on a CDR or 1000 songs on a DVD! (Requires an MP3 CD player.)
- Rip Music CDs! A one click option to import all your CDs to your computer! This is how you make your own MP3s! Rip to MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV.
- Find Your Songs! If your like most people, your songs are scattered all over the place. Quickly locate songs on your own computer with a simple browser like search!